Select Your Experience
- Board a train from Warsaw to head to the old city of Krakow and visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp.
- Your driver will pick you up from your accommodation in Warsaw and take you to the train station.
- After a short train ride you will reach Krakow you will head to Auschwitz concentration camp and learn about its establishment by German Nazis on the outskirts of the town in 1940.
- The tour will continue as you visit the Birkenau section of the camp, the tragic place where 1.5 million people lived and died.
- Explore the UNESCO-listed old city of Krakow with your experienced tour guide who will give let you in on the dark past of this city.
- Learn about the tragic history of the holocaust as you visit Auschwitz and Birkenau Camp during a guided tour.
- After the guided tour, you get time to explore the tragic yet beautiful city of Krakow at your own pace.
- Later in the evening you will board a train back to Warsaw where you will be transferred to your hotel by your guide.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.